Tuesday, August 08, 2006 @ 7:08 PM
National Day Eve

Today is the eve of Singapore's burfdae. At sch, there was a parade n I was the contigent commander.B4 the parade started, the was a dispute btwn a St John cadet n 3 of my frens. They deserve to be scolded n cursed at bcoz they did not set good examples to the sec2.( they were the loudest) Aft the parade, took pictures, change to half sch uniform n went back to class. All sec 3 have to do domino. It was difficult n tedious. I also made my friend angery bcoz of the game truth or dare. Aft the judge had seen my class' domino, we went to the hall to see the concert. All the students n teachers were wearing red t-shirts. There was a singing session.The teachers played the guitar, drum n keyboard. We sang along wif them, jump n sway to the song. Some of my friends even moshed..haha..but the teachers stopped them.

Aft tt, i went home n prepare to go to Peninsular wif my band mates. My friend bought clothes there n we went round the place. Looked at guitars, accessories n more clothes.Aft tt, we loiter at esplanade. However, not too long as I've got to meet her. We tok the train towards Marina Bay n bounce back. We fell asleep n when we woke up, our body was aching. My reactions became slow n got no mood to talk much...haha

Thought of surprising her at the playground but my friend blew it..haiz..but its ok as my reaction was slow...haha...Went to the library n then, kiddy palace. On the way there, met my old friends too..2 from Admiralty Sec n 3 from Marsiling Sec...I bought her the loudspeaker n she was so happy..haha..also joked with her, saying that the loudspeaker was not meant for her..lolx
No matter what's my facial expression is, I'm happy when I see her smile n as long as she's happy.

My sis went out to have her haircut n my mum's back from Thailand. I hope my sis is going to esplanade today to see Electrico perfroming @ 11.15pm bcoz I want to mosh!!! haha