Thursday, September 07, 2006 @ 8:47 PM
Barnyard n Visit
Didnt have much sleep todae coz i watched Silent Hill n I Not Stupid 2. Woke up at 7 n get ready to visit my old man at _______ (somewhere near Tanah Merah Area). Aft tt went back home to put my stuff n take my shirt. Went to Lena's block...late by afew mins...to meet Saf n Lena before going to cwp.

We went to Timezone to meet Puss n played some games...i played motorcross, time crisis 2, SNK vs CAPCOM n a Punching game. Got only 10s to play...my 1st punch, got 3300+ points n my 2nd punch, got 8800+ points...However, e high score is abt 97oo+...haizz..so far.

Aft tt, we watched Barnyard. I kept laughing coz the movie was so funny.Aft e show, followed Puss as he wanted to buy a new bag before heading back home. I had a great time todae even tho' got no mood to make stupid jokes...haizz

Till here peeps...fyi, i havent even start on my holiday homework...Im SO LAZY!!!!! haha