Friday, June 15, 2007 @ 8:50 AM
Nightmare & Sentosa Outing!
I wanted to tell abt the sentosa outing 1st but yesterday 2 events happened.
Liyana asked for my help to wake Heiqal up n call him at 6.15am. I din tot i wud be able to wake up early wen i went to bed . Then, i dream tt i was playing a game console and a fren of mine came to my house to give me a game. Suddenly, it rained heavily. I shut the windows at my hall n living rom. However, something caught my attention wen i shut the the windo at my living room. So, i open it n saw Cik P. She levitating slowly. I was really stunned. I wanted to run away then i remmebered tt i told my sis once tt if i had a nightmare, i wont succumb to fear. I shouted "Setan! Setan" ( but my tongue was lazy tt tyme. so, it sounds funny ) as i pointed my finger at "her". Soon, i grabbed her by the shirt coz i wanted to punch "her". Unfortunately, my right hand wont move. I closed the window n said a prayer. Then, i woke up. I checked the window n it's true. It wasnt close...........
Then, i called Heiqal n get ready for the outing. We met at Dohby ghaut mrt stn. There was Heiqal, Malik, Rifai, Suraya, Liyana, Nadia n me. The rest tt i invited cudnt make it. Due to the nightmare i had earlier tt morning, i was abit carzy. Cudnt stop singing CikP's song.
( wanna listen? listen at radio stn Ria at 12am) Reached sentosa at abt 10, played soccer before going into the sea. It was so hot!! My fault for gong there very early. Heiqal tot mehhow to foat in water n we played ice n water. Buried Malik in sand n shaped it like a mermaid. Then, we left alone..hahaha...I tried to swim to the middle but dun dare coz i cnt swim well!!! If i drown how??...wasted...haha
B4 going to vivo to mit Dayani, we played dare in th water...NO TRUTH!!!!!...but it was fun. I nid to take off my pants n raised it up above the water, scared a grp of ppl n kiss RIFAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UWEEEEEEEEEKK!!!!!!!
In addition, His face got pimple! ( step muke aku bersih je..haha)
Well, The last roundof dare becam very, very sick bcoz MALIK STARTED IT!!!! I was the 1st to do it...UWEEK!! I dared Rifai to kizz Nadia( on the cheek). Liyana to kiss Heiqal or Lick him..haha...but rifai's idea was the best..._________ him..haha..btw, not sex ok.but in the end she juz nid to play her finger at heiqal's neck. Heiqal nid to LICK Malik's N_____!!! ahahahaha...cudnt stand it seh..Darn funny!!! haha..Nadia had to kiss Heiqal..haha..Finally, malik nid to kiss everyone..haha..he's not scared seh..haizz
At vivo, ate at banquet. Had a hard making up mind on wad top eat coz i din noe wad to eat..haha..Then went to the open space to take pic. Soon, the rest went home n i accompanied Heiqal coz he nid to wait for his bro. We walked arnd vivo soon rested near the jetty. We talked alot abt sch, sports day n list goes on. Otw to the train, i bought A WONKA CHOC FOR CHOCOLY!!!!!!! hehe...='(...i want it oso but nvm ah. The choc wont run away n i juz nid to save money to buy it...fyi, it's darn delicious!!!!! Makes me wanna eat more choc aft eating a bar..hehe
It's was very fun. Hoped there's another outing like tis n there'll be more ppl n hope cud bring Chocoly along..hehe