Sunday, April 27, 2008 @ 2:41 AM
At Long Last
Hey mates!!

I know that this blog of mine has been dead for a very long time. In fact, there's alot of exciting events that occured in the past donkey months..lolx..Examples would be performing at Singapore Polytechnic(SP), after the O's, Chemical And Life Sciences Freshman Orientation Camp ( Cls FO Camp ), Orientation week, 1st week of schools..haha..

I know that its quite alot to write about but I din make the time or have the time to update..So, sorry friends. I know that Liyana tried so hard forcing me to update the blog..hahah..Well. My dear friend at long last, I'm updating my blog now..haha


CCA showcase is coming up this Mon-Wed ( 28 - 30 April )...Im thinking of joining Track and Field, muay thai, rock climbing, canoe polo, tennis, kayaking, canoe, basletball or anything related to rock music..lolx

Im just trying to gain back my fitness level when I used to be in Secondary sch..lolx..Joshua is really working up..lolx..His body is just like last time but more muscle and they are always tensed...lolx..I think he now cn do 13 or more chin ups..lolx..Btw guys, when i tried to do chin ups aft a jog at my sch, or any other places, usually it'll be 8. Lolx..pathetic ryte. So, dun ask me how i could do 13 chin ups during NAPFA. Maeb I know y, but still i dont wanna take note..lolx..Sounds cocky for someone trying not boast his capabilities ryte?? lolx

Anyway, Chemical Process Technology is the course Im in at SP. Mdm Siti ( or Miss Siti) reccommended this course to me. My class is pretty choatic with people such as Calista ( my mei mei ), Johnson, Effndy n Royston ( my bros in class ) n also myself..haha. Sadly, during the second yr in SP, my classmates n I wil be separated as we choose to be expertise in different areas. Im in a new arena and training ground where I cn train myself to be more terrifying..lolx..all three categories, physically, academically and musically.


Sweet Biomy has changed their name to Sorry To Die. And Im their RYTHYMIST!! Remember my rythym!!! lolx..trying to reenact BEOWULF!! lolx
I've just watched the show and its damn awesome..how I wished I was that influential as a leader like him, Aragorn, Winston Churchill, Scorpion King and all other leaders both reality and imaginative..My views as a leader..simple. U must be better than ur people in all categories...it applies to almost all situation but the best leader is to lead bunch of elites. That my friends, are one heck of a leader. That isn't all, the best leaders for are quite alot..those who bond with their people and got their respect by respecting them first..lolx..it may back fire but wad's limitations for if man created that word. Anyway people, it's getting darn late.

NIghts and may all of u awake from u slumber.