Monday, June 30, 2008 @ 9:31 PM
30th july!!!
Hey there again people!! haha
Today I had no mircobio practicle!!! Woohoo!!! hahaha
More time to do the formal report!!!
Nothing happen much also..hahaha
Came late for school.
Talked with Johnson and Pandy about cosplay during lunch break.
Got 2 of my test papers; Microbiology and Engineering Maths..hahah
Got 86% and 77% respectively...alot of careless mistakes for maths..aiyaaaa!!! hahaha
After lessons, went to library to do Microbiology report and also Chemical Process Principle B. Left a few question only!!! However, I was very lazy to do!!!! haha
Still, it's doable.. :)
Went to CLS AGM at about 5.30pm. I was a bit havoc. Fought for the name would open and close the agneda..hahaha...I and few of the seniors kept shouting names. Of course ours and others to sabotage them..hahaha..When the people from BE came, the level of the audiences' havoc increased!! lolx..After the AGM, talked with Dominic and ate some of the refreshments.
We had long and deep talk...hahaha...It's been a long time that I have not met and talked with him.After that, I went home obviously..hahaha
That's all now..hahaha..Wanna do my practical questions now.
xNashx