Sunday, June 29, 2008 @ 2:40 AM
Uweek!!!!
Hey peeps.

My dead blog is going to be reawaken from its etrenal slumber by a girl by the name of NURUL!!! hahah...But let's just watch how consistent is she in forcing me to update my blog!!!! muhahaha

Aniwae, my band has decided to back out from the 12th july gig. Sorry to all my friends whom i have spread the news to and also to Azhar ( the organizer ). Maeb next time, we'll perform at your gig. Well, the reason was we are short on $$$!!!
And also that 2 of our dearest brothers are down. We still have next time and for the moment just go improve our skills:D

Alrite, my Mid-semestral exams have just ended, on Thursday to be exact, and next week my CCA will be RESUME!!!! Woohooo!!! OHHHYEAAHHH~!! hahaha
My CCA is Muay Thai and i like it very much. Hope I can join competition next year and hopefully walk back home with minor and little injuries..hahahaha

Muay Thai is very FUN and TIRING!!! My training is on thursday but actually we got 6 groups of students..haha..Some of my mates are in Monday, Wednesday and Saturday classes..hehe..Thursday classes are very fun!! We joked with the coach at times and also with the rest of classmates. LOLx

School is quite ok. Johnson commented that I really know a lot of people..haha..He's not the first. From secondary memories would be my girlfriend and Radzee,i think, that said the same thing..lolx
Sorry lar. Most of my friends went to SP..hehe..Ah, I've started my campaign against 1 particular person in my class..hahaha..Let him say whatever he one. I don't wanna be a Backstabber/BASTARD.So, I'll hate that person if I really hate and I won't be acting nice even in front of him..hahahaha


There's this guy, whom i have forgotten his name, asked whether is there any chance for abt 40kg people entering the competition. My friend joked " Yar, but u will have to compete with primary and secondary school kids." HAHAHAHA
Justin told me to eat more coz Im so SKINNY for my height. Justin, I have been eating alot!!! Just that my metabolism rate is high, i think...so, even after eating like Big Show, my size will still be like Tajiri..hahaha


Im back into watching anime and playing games..lolx...Finally get to watch FULL METAL PANIC THE SECOND RAID!!! YEAH!!! Couldn't watch it at Anime6.org last time..haish..it's so funny and sad at times. The relationship between Sagara and Kananae and how Sagara trying to adapt to normal life in Japan so that he can guard and protect Kananae from terrorists organizations are so funny!! Some sad parts would be deaths of his party members during one mission, orders to return to base and stop his mission at Japan and kill his own best friend.

Lastly, I hope to go to the Comic convention TODAY (sunday) with at least someone!!! hahaha...It's my first time and even though going put alone is a norm for me, I wanna talk as we got awwed by the events and items there..hahah..So, anyone free?? PLEASE SMS OR CALL ME!!! Alright? ;)

xNashx