Hey ppl!!
Sorry I didn't update this blog of mine for 4 days. So, now I'll update you guys on the 4 day roller coaster ride I've been through.
Friday
I came 30mins late for maths lesson and on that same day my group presented our ideas slides. We used TECHNOLOGY!!! MY HANDPHONE!!! HAHAHAHA..it was damn cool!!!
When lesson ended, I skipped Friday prayers and played DOTA with my classmates, JOHNSON, EFFENDY and KELVIN. It was a 2v2 match and so, I paired with KELVIN. Being late gamers, we thrashed them!!! hahahaha
After that, went to fetch Saf and met with FIRDAUS!! lolx
We acted like some gay; hugging and pretend kissing the each other cheecks..hahahah
Later that night, went to Coasta Sands Pasir Ris to celebrate Krista's (Kris') birthday. Found out that she was a friend of Lionel and Zackery..lolx..what a coincindence!!!
Then, unexpectedly reunited with an old friend of mine, MADU!!! haha..He's her friend's friend..lolx..It's been four/five years since I last saw him. Of course he didn't remember my name but at least he somehow remember my face..haha
Apart from that, met some of the new staffs of Swensen ( KiShen and Natasha ) and also Alex TEO came!!! I also made new friends Yenne and her boyfriend whom I've just forgotten his name. Really enjoyed myself talking to them that I forgotten about the last train!!! So, I had to spent my night there.
Saturday
When back home with Zackery, Kris and Yenne and Kris' mum really gave a lot of food. Since i didn't sleep last night I felt asleep in the train for a moment..lolx
Reached home at about 10 am and played Warcraft till 3pm. Feel asleep for 9 hours and when I woke up, it was already 12.30am!!! lolx
I missed the chance to go to COSFEST..haish
When back to sleep at about 1.30am.
Sunday
Went to the library at about noon and started to chiong my microbio report which was due on the next day. It was near completion till Nisha forced me to follow her to celebrate her sis' boyfriend's (Luqman) birthday because she wore a bit funny!!! lolx
So, i had to break my momentum, celebrated his birthday at Mac. They created a lot of MESS!!! -_-
Anyway, I started to continue my report after that. During that time, i found out that Luqman is in MECHATRONICS in SP!!! haha
Not to mention made new friend too; Sabri. The one in medic in NS..hahaha
I gained the momentum back but has to stopped as I didn't eat the WHOLE day!!! haish
Reached home and chatted with Saf but felt asleep after that. My plan of completing the report was destroyed!!!
Monday
I realised that I didn't do my report last night. Spend 1hr to do 1 question!!!! OMG!!!!
Was 15mins late for IO Chem and WHY DON'T I HAVE YOUTH DAY TODAY!!!! haish..
Anyway, chionged my report during maths microbiology lesson and finally, it's done!!! PHEW!!
Last lesson was Microbiology practical and it was fun!!! hahaha
Ate at FC 3 when lesson ends as I din get to eat during the lunch break >.<
Went back home with EFFENDY and CALISTA and we kept singing the remix of You're beautiful by James Blunt..hahaha
Planned to go to gym on friday with the class...haha...hope it'll come true..hahaha...I cannot imagine seeing everyone in 1B/23 in the SMALL GYM!!! lolx
I'm also eager to watch JOHNNSON!!! hahaha >.<
Met with some old friends on the way back home too like KERENE, ZHAN RUI, LEON and CHEE SIONG!!!
haahaha
My life a bit shiok ah...muahahaha
Like everywhere I got I meet people.
SO FUN!!!!! >.<
Till here then for now...hahaha...maybe this Wedneday DOTA again..aiyoyo..our work is PILING UP!!!! hahahaha
xNa-Shi-A-Rux