Friday, July 11, 2008 @ 12:38 AM
Bz Week!!!
Helo peeps!!

This week has been a busy week fo me. I had about 4 days of after school activities..haha



TUESDAY

During lessons, nothing much happen.After school was Poly 50 training, I've sprinted for "I DON'T HOW MANY" clicks. My legs were heavy!!! Damn tiring !!!

WEDNESDAY
Due to yesterday training, my whole body was aching. Chemical Process Priniciples B (CPPB) tutorial was canceled because Miss Tan had something on that morning. At the SP Library doing our presentation for Report Writing and Presentation (RWP). The next day was just a preview. Everyone will have to make a FORMAL presentation the next week. After that went for Captainball training. I made new friend but i forgot his name. An accident happened during the match. I accidentally smash my elbow into his spectacles. It was messed up and so was him. He bled as though he had been in a war. Along with Jian Wei and Li Ming, three of us helped him wash the wound. Not too long after that, ambulance came and he was sent to the hospital. I felt really bad. Emmu papa and Lawrence kept telling me to not think too much. It was just an accident. I stayed back in school after that; playing computer games and rollerblading.
THUSDAY
I woke up very late for my first lesson of the day. I was 30 mins late!! hahaha
Even so, my lecturer was kind (^.^)V
Hehe..We were released early too !! haha
It was because he had finish going through what he wanted to teach us..hehe
So, we decided to go to FC 2 to had our breakfast. I get hungry very easily. I met with Su Zhen and she told me that he was ok and not to be worry. She also addded that he has already left the hospital and resting at home.After that went for Inorganic and Organic Chemistry (IO Chem). I was crazy during that period. I cracked lame and stupid jokes from the name of aldehydes compunds..hahah
After that was the REAL break. Pandy, Johnson, Calista, Gil and I went to the class 30 mins early. So, we spent time taking pictures using Pandy's lappy. We made really funny poses and had fun. After that RWP, so my group was the 2nd last to present.
I have to be less nervous and decrease amount of hand movements..haha
After that, played DOTA at the library while waiting for Calista as she had to do CPPB practical group report.
During the training, it was fun and Calista was darn funny. She kept forgetting the combo sequence. In actual fact, ME too!! hahah
Must remember the names of the tecniques and blocks!! Aiyo!!! 1 more month to grading..hahah..yeah!! But I'm still afraid that I will fail the grading...wanna go to level 2!!
That's all for now...for more updates. Stay "tune"..hahah
xNashx