
THURSDAY
I woke up early but i still reached school late because I fell asleep while preparing my cards for the formal presentation ( which was "today" ). In addition, I didn't packed my bag!!! aiyoyo!!!!
MUAY THAI AND FORMAL PRESENTATION!!! ARGH!!! Bag damn HEAVY!!!
we were dismissed early for the EXCEL lessons. 2nd ICA is in 2 weeks time and presentation is NEXT WEEK!!! OMG!!! NEXT got 2 presentation!!! Back to back!!! OH NO!! Come on Na-Shi-A-Ru!!! You can DO IT!! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! hahaha
Anyway, we had our breakfast $2 Mac breakfast meal before going for IO Chem lesson. After that went to the RWP classroom to rehearse for the formal presentation. I was REALLY NERVOUS!! I thought I can pull it off by not preparing at least a week earlier but I stuttered during the presentation. The parts that will really amaze or lighten the tense atmosphere were not carried out but at least I did a glimpse of it. I asked the audience for volunteers and drew out the morphology when answering a question. Simple things like this could really tell if one is a good presenter. Kelvin got A!!!! CONGRATS!!!! BANZAI!!! Even though he started weak, his strong and confident performance in the later part of the presentation convince Mrs Khoo to give him an A!! BANZAI!!! For me, if I had kept my compsure, I'm sure I'll be on par with Kelvin..hehe..Mrs Khoo said that herself ( this is not an assumption ). Once, that is done. we took a picture with Mrs Khoo in our FORMAL WEAR!! Looked a bit like a small COMPANY!! PANDY BOSS!! hahaha
Surprisingly after the presentation, I felt like presenting again..hahaha..Nevermind, I'll do better in future presentation and also I'll be wearing a better formal attire.
After eating at FC 2 with Kelvin, Pandy and Gil, Pandy and I went to see Mr Ting about the experiment 5 graph. Once that is done, I had to carry my heavy bag to Clarke Quay T.T
I looked like those salespersons who goes door to door to sell theri products or as if I was going to Batam..hahahah
Because it was like a luggage!! hahaha
Met 3 of my Muay Thai mates on the way to the dojo. Bought the black handwrap but I didn't get to wear it because I didn't know at first T.T
I whacked the pads with pure bare fist...not that painful but a permanent injury during my secondary school days which cause the pinkie's bone connected to my wrist to bend. Hurst when I did hook as the point of contact was the was teh last to fingers. My ankle which was going to heal injured again becasue Luqman punch my foot downwards ( near to my toes) when I did a Snap kick. The collisionof forces caused a moment on my ankle and thus, injuring it again...haish
So, what I can expect for next week is that I'll be quite busy as I have to finish the practical group report by Tuesday (latest), meet my group members to prepare presentation for EXCEL and IDEAS, getting prepared for talentime finals and Poly 50 and preparing for my Semetral Exams which is in about 3/4 weeks time.
FRIDAY
Today had my Mathcad test. It was very easy depends if you had practised it at home. After that, the whole class ate together at FC2 and went to library together to to do our work. I wanted to go for Friday prayers today but because of my Maths PBL and Dragonball: Fusion Reborn Movie, I lost track of time. I had Chicken cutlet rice with 7/6 sauces and I ate with PANDA!!! NICE!!! DELICIOUS!!! Pandy said I had a weird taste buds as I always eat food that's very different from teh norm. For my elder brother, youner brother and I, we eat like this most of the time. Rice with Twisties, Roller coasters, prawn crackers ( common), PANDA. Kelvin gave me a new idea, eating rice with chocolate sauce and pandy's was chicken dipped in chocolate...Thinking of it, makes me want to taste it!!!!
Then, we went to plat DOTA at study corner. Shi fu and Leonard are pros lah. We've got owned. If the team consists Leonard, Shi fu and Johnson, it's a gg ( GONE GAME) for the opponents. TOO UNBALANCE!!! INBAR!! After that one game, I went Clubhouse to continue with my work. ALmost finish for PBL!!! WOOHOO!!!
Alrite then, I got to do my readings adn send to my group members asap. Hope the leacher come for the last report and CONTRIBUTE!!! NOT A LITTLE but at least reasonable to be define as contribute. If they want to argue about PETTY contributions, then they shud go ITE because there are some much more worthy people out there waiting for a spot to continue their studies after ITE education, to learn in Singapore or even do diploma as they didn't get into Universities.
All right then, Till next time.
xNa-Shi-A-Rux