Saturday, July 12, 2008 @ 11:43 PM
Hook'd
Hello people!!
Today ( 12 july) was an event Hook'd being held at Cafe Del Mar, Sentosa. I went there very late about 3 plus i think event though the event started at 11am. I thought it would be a boring event but overall it was ok. Now, felt a bit "I SHOULD HAVE GONE THERE EARLIER". hahaha
Felt like wanted to go for a dip...nvm. Maybe next week I'll swim at school..lolx
The finalist was generally ok. I didn't ge to see Siren and West Grand Boulevard..haha...But!! I was an old friend..he's with Siren or Boulevard now. I didn't called him because I forgot!! haha
Th efirst badn was musically POWER!!!!! In terms of talent they beat most of the bands there. However, since it was not only judged by talent but also crowd response., they got 3rd!! What sia!! JUDGE KAYU!! SPECTATOR SIAL!! haha
Crowd was seriously dead!! FUCK!!! haha..I head bang alone for the 2nd band.
Sorry that I showed Sakinah the middle finger..haha..becuase I didn't want everyone there know my name..lolx
But it happened, so just go with the flow. The last band, i thought they were really power but when they played Skid Row songs, they convinced me that they're not worthy of getting first because no consistency in their performance. Reza knew about Knightwings by the way. It was due to last/two year's (ago) Asian Beat Band Competition. He was upset about the judging when he found out about it because any band who plays haprak ( like shit ) but plays famous songs that people like and they support; WINS!!! Aiyoyo!! " Macam mane nak maju," quoted from Reza..lolx.
It's quite true actually but we, musicians, have to face that fact too. The fact that some competitions are actually based on the crowd and not the talents of the musicians. Crowd get awed by stupid moves which goes the same for me before I started to be into music. Chill alright Reza, it's part of our fate. All musicians will face this at some point of their music journey. Don't get discouraged, just continue doing it because of he passion that's the first ever reason why you started to be indulge in the arts ( regardless areas of profession ).
That's all for the updates on Hook'd.
On the way back home, I meet Malik with his girlfriend and not to forget Khairi!!! haha
I'm gonna join CLS vs SMA talentime. Audition will be next next week. I'll try to sing for the second time adn first time for group..haha..gonna practicec with Zane tomorrow. And, imy spectacles is finally broken!1 I lost one of the piece. Gonna save money to repair it now..haish. So, if you saw me without specs; don't think that I'm wearing contacts..lol
That's all peeps. (:
xNa-Shi-A-Rux