Wednesday, August 06, 2008 @ 9:43 AM
2008 CLS-SMA TALENTIME!!!!











Hey peeps!!






Im FINALLY going to blog about last friday's event which was CLS-SMA 2008 TALENTIME!!! WOOHOO!!!






I invited some of my frens to come down and support me but most fo them can't. It's understandable because it starts late in the evening and most people end lessons by 12/1 pm.



However, just like Pandy said " Our physical body might not be there but our hearts will be cheering for you." hahaha



Surprisingly, my most of my band mates came!!! hahaha



ROCK AH S.T.D!!!






At about 4 plus, I helped out with the moving of the drum set to MLT 1. Then, went to change my clothes..haha



GUESS WHAT DID I WEAR THAT NIGHT???



- MY SIGNATURE BLACK DENIM JACKET



( Lester, Rudi, Shadiq & Jonathan labelled it XD)



- CHAINED BOOTS



- Black shirt and t-shirt



That's right mates. I wore 3 layers of shirts..hahaha



Some of my new-made friends from SMA were teasing me!!



lolx






The band catergory was after the 6 single finalist. The 1st band was from SMA and played FOR WHOM TEH BEL TOLLS by METALLICA!! YEAH!!! They were kicked ass but the drummer was too POWER that he had subcontiously overpowerred the bassist/vocalist and guiatrist.






My friends and I were the 2nd band to perform. We got Shikun on the drums, Zanevyl on the guitar and not to forget the bassist who IS with CLS/SMA courses.....(drum rolls)




SHAZWIN!!! XD



I introduced the group members except myself( I wanna keep a "low" profile) while waiting them to set up their instrument. Wanna guess our name? heheh



SUBWAY-WARDS!!!



We got the name while slacking at Subway the night before after our jamming session.



We rocked the lecture hall with Other side by Red Hot Chilli Pepper.



I did screw a few parts since it was my very 1st time singing in front of such a big crowd and also to be judged by professionals from the recording companies.



Overall, we were ENERGETIC!!! (quoted by the emcies)



Actually I had no idea, I was already "high" from listening to FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS and also I performed my usual way on stage. Go and watch S.T.D-DAMMIT at YOUTUBE
lolx


I really enjoyed myself because the ending part of the song was KICK ASS!!! hahaha






The last band, Hi-5, palyed a medly of 3 different songs


( Have a nice day, It's my life by Bon Jovi and We will rock you by Queen)




After that, Sharil, Shirlyn and Joshua performed while waiting the Judges compute the scores.


We got 2nd and Hi-5 won the band catergory.


For Singles, the first 2 singers were from CLS and both sang with Shahril as the guitarist..lolx


Such commonality between them..hahaha




We took some pics when the event ended but Zane went back home already =(




I went to eat at Mac with Sarali, Zai, Ffe and...Oh no, i forgot his name!!!


ARGH!!!






Ah, FARIS!! XD












Otw back home, we chatted really long. It's been a long time since we last met and we decided to start when making originals/ record covers when SOMEONE HAS MAC lappy!!! lolx


It's freaking COOL!!!




Sarali told ffe and me about this one person who commented " YOU KNOW WHAT DOES STD MEANS??" at one of our videos..lolx


We laughed and joked about it.


It is our fault if we didn't typed the linked less offensive but still, it's funny for both ffe and I.






hahaha












Next time, we shall put Sorry To Die..lolx




Ah, I felt a bit of regrett of not recording the performance..haha


WANNA SEE HOW I LOOKED WHEN I PERFORMED!!! lolx




xNa-Shi-A-Rux