Monday, August 11, 2008 @ 10:08 PM
Poly 50






Shadiq, Rudi and LEster (pretty boy xD)
Introduce AZHAR THE BANGLA
CAptain having some brotherly love going on (aini is not part of it)

The girls..ETHEL the one making the face

This post about Poly 50 which was held last Wednesday (6/08/2008).






I went to school early thinking that there was maths tutorial but then, found out when I've reached school -_-"'






So, went to Clubhouse and helped put a bit in washing the water dispenser tub. Had to go library then coz no one was in the room. Stayed there thinking of studying but instead I was just surfing the internet..lolx






Went to Lot 1 to buy a new pair of track shoes V(>.<)V



But overshoot when alighting the station as I coincidentally bumped into Fadzli at Dover mrt station. We talked endlessly. Reminissing the past and shared our experiences with each other when we were no longer in the same class..Hahaha



He wished that he could organise something so that the graduates from our batch from Mps would be able to meet and catch up with each other. I really enjoyed the chat with Fadzli because Malik, Dinie (i think...i cudn't remember if he was in the same class as us) him and me were very close. There was this small talentime my form teacher plan for us and we danced and sang to the song Larger than life...lolx



MALIK DID A WORM!!! XD






After buying the new shoes, went ackto SP to get ready for Poly 50. My seniors and friends were quite shocked coz I was running with a new pair of shoes XD



The experience running in it for me was really relaxed and it bounces a bit when I land my foot to the ground. According to Bao, it's a good shoe if it's boucny..lolx



Weird right??






Anyway, the event was dumb for both Pandy and me..lolx



For me it's because of the level of risk and foul play that runners woud experience. However, I enjoyed myself that day because running has been my passion since in primary school. I still remembered that Dinie and Heiqal tried to pull me into Atheletics after I quited basketball and joined Takraw. The teacher in-charge of basketball was CHI BAI!!! Ever since that I liked to run..hahaha..it's really fun for me..hahaha






I was part of DOMINIC"S TEAM and we got 15th position!!! lolx



Not too bad since I made 2 dumb mistakes..hahaha



SORRY GUYS!! WE COULD HAVE MADE IT BETTER..XD



Gomendasai






The knowledge I've gotten from my senior ( whom I have forgotten his name) was really handy. Overtook about 5 people at the uphill, an enthu lecturer downhill and closed the gap after getting the card..lolx






Btw, DOM, ENG CHUA, GARWIN, MEL, LESTER, JENNIFER, CLEMENT, WEI SHUN and She Zhen...THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT!! XD



Dom i/c dun play2, he'll always give motivational messages at night..hahaha