Saturday, September 13, 2008 @ 3:08 AM
Chalet!!
Hey peeps!!

Today's post is about Wedenesday's Class Chalet which I'm dying to talk about but couldn't blog it as soon as posible coz I was damn TIRED!!!
Anyway, I went to Yew Tee to meet Calista, Gil n Pandy. However, we had to fetch Pandy coz he was like "I LOOK FUNNY IF I GO OUT WITH THESE"!!!
XD
Then, went off to Aloha Loyang. I was there till 5+ only coz had to went back home to put my mum's Visa card. I forgot to give her the night before.
Practically, I missed the BBQ as I was away for 4 hrs..hahaha
BUT!!!
Judging from the pics I saw at Kuan Lings camera, I could somehow guess that they enjoyed it. Then we took class photos but no all of them was there.
Eugene, Yi Rui, Ruiwen, Kah Shawn, May, Snowy n Ching Mun didn't turn up for the chalet =(
OF COZ SAD LAR!!!
I was hoping EVERYONE COULD TURN UP!!!
When I reached there, we cut the cake.
It was also to celebrate the birthdays whose during the preparation n exam period and also upcoming birthdays..hahaha.
When Mrs Tan went off, some of them went night cycling and some were playing PS2.
Pandy brought it XD
Then, we all went to the girls room to watch 4bia. Celeste brought the CD.
Damn scary!!! Especially the fourth story!!!
I kept on shouting sia...hahaha
I was the starter lar.
I shout, then EVERYONE shout..hahaha
Should go and watch!!! lolx
We stayed up all night, talking about ghoost story and all.
The girls....they KNOCKED OUT ALREADY!!! XD
We all checked out at 10.30. But I fell asleep an hour before. So, i was quite wobberly.
Slept on Thursday from 12 + till 7.30pm XD
We took pics for the chalet lar but I dun have it for the time being. Will let all of you see once I get hold of them =)