Sunday, September 21, 2008 @ 1:16 AM
Helping Nabil!! >.<
Hey hey hey all!!


I'm actually hyper and very random for some reason now...XD

Maybe it was due to the Bukkake UDON song by Astro Ninja.

Hahaha

Damn funny lar..Go to my Myspace profile to hear them XD

Btw, my profile aint dat great alrite. :D


Anyway, met Aly today before meeting Nabil at Sembawang Library. No space to study so we all went to Civics Library.

Saw this group of girls at level 3 and I noticed dat one of them dress like Nurul. However, couldn't be certain because I'm COCK eye w/o my freaking glasses XD

NOT gonna buy contacts >.<

SO, SCARY LAR!!!

W/o my specs now and I accidentally poke my eye when brushing my hair to the back XD


Anyway, Nurul, if it was really you, sorry din went up to you and sayed hi or waved at you from far XD



We settled down at level 2 and taught Nabil with Chem. Wah!! Good thing i remember quickly sia XD

Scary le if i taught him the wrong thing >.<

No wants their friends to fail in life..Do you?? *wraping my handwraps*

Anyway, went back at 5 plus before going to Mami's house XD

Bought mixed drink ( Soya bean n Grass Jelly drink ) for her.

DAMN NICE!!!


Then otw back home, my sis's bf saw me. He stared at me but I din said hi...LOLX

SORRY lar...XD


Playing my guitar with alot of style. Dun really noe if i've had mixed 2 different scales for the rythm. Just play XD

But nice..to make it into a song...UNCERTAIN.

Who knows, maybe. XD
This is 1 of the reason Ffe called saved my name as Nash Mangat >.<
Im like enthu n hyper most of the time XD


And A LOT of gigs are coming up for the month of October n December. There's rock gig, a7x, Motley Crue...

Y am i not very rich and free? >.<

Nvm...dun care!! Buying a7x tix tmr..muahahaha
Btw, to my bros n sis, when are we gonna break fast together??
I miss you guys a lot lar!!! T.T
Wanna just play music the whole week if possible XD
Even if I go muay thai training, i'll be thinking of guitar and all.
Music is wad I wish to do!!
XD


Dat's all for now. Till then!!

Have a good Sunday today!! XD
This pic is edited by Fahmi!!!
WOOOO!!!
Cool ryte???