Wednesday, September 17, 2008 @ 10:43 PM
Hey guys!!!
How have you all been?
1stly!!!
I wanna apologies to Abi ah Abi n Alan ah Alan for not being able to attend the Mooncake festival they organised at East Coast Park on Sunday. Sorry!!! Hope you guys had a great time.
I had to break fast at my guardian's house because my bro wanted it XD
My nephew whom is 2 years old now has really slimed down!! lolx
And he's into soccer. It's not so shocking ah as most nights you can hear "GOALL!!!!" by the commentator XD
Other than that he could speak...as in pronounce the word. Example balloon but he said "BALL-LOON" lolx
Damn cute sia.
OK2...about today..lolx
I woke up at 5 mins b4 2pm after eating only 5 pieces of nugget for sahur.
It was damn late lar as had to meet mummy at dat 2pm..lolx
Even so, took my own sweet time to reach her house.
After accompanying her to Woodlands MRT station, I went to gym.
Johnson din come when he supposed to come because he board the WRONG bus!!! lolx
Anyway, I sparred with the headcoach XD
Omg!!! He was OWNING lar..lolx
Even tho I wear the head gear, it's like NO USE!!!
The impact was very heavy!!!
He punished me by punching harder whenever I look away from him.
"Don't look away from your opponent!!"
A important habit that I must have now..lolx
After 2 rounds with the headcoach, my jaw was wobbly n I was feeling dizzy...lolx
Must be more BRAVE next time!!! lolx
Coach you wait!!! Gonna get you back!!! loxl
Before sparring with Asyraf, I punched my back to position. Could hear it cracked..lolx
As in the cracking sound XD
Now feeling better.
Zwani commented can see like you're senget abit XD
Too many brain cells die i guess.
Hahaha..me too. It was a good thing I din knocked out XD
Anyway, got my results for the 1st semester. I mostly got C and some B+...haish
Nevamind. Next time!!
But I did quite ok..lolx..as in I din fail any subject and my gpa is 2.854!! lolx
Nearing to 3..hahaha
Btw, a7x is coming to S'pore on 24 oct!! Woohoo!!