Friday, September 05, 2008 @ 11:58 PM
Muay Thai SELECTION!!!
Hey peeps!!
Today was Muay Thai selection at Fight G. I had to skip FRIDAY PRAYERS to attend it!!! Haish..
Anyway, my match was with BEAUTIFUL BOXER, WAN !!!!! XD
Seriously, he's a pretty boy..lolx
Anyway, his previous match was SCARY!!! I think he's the type of fighter which BURST INTO ANGER DURING A MATCH!!! lolx..I received a lot of advise from Justin n Yee Chuan, I was still pretty nervous.
So, he went all out on that guy. Poor guy. He received so much hits. Cudn;t even block or attack.
However during my match, he tone down. I think he remembered the way I fight and/or very tired to robust. He was surprisingly waiting for my attacks. I moved around the ring to make him lose more energy but he eventually gave a roundhouse to my lead leg. DUMB ME FOR OPENNING MY LEGS WIDE T.T
Even after got several punches, I CLINCHED HIM!!! WOOHOOO!!!
Gave him a few nice knee attacks. Sorry for giving your a stomach ache after my attacks mate. He's a good fighter. Just needs to learn not to go all out on teammates.
ILYAS!!! Y is your ITP this hols!!! FCUK!!!!
You been ONE HECK OF A FIGHTER IN THE RING TODAY T.T
Other than him, JOHNSON, HALIMAH N RAIMI!!! Y didnt you guys wanna go for the trial?!?!?
=(
After the selection, I trained for 15 mins. SHIOK!!!! Then, break fast with the seniors and new found frens; Kelvin, Wan (normal), Fahmi n.....oh no!! FORGOT HIS NAME AGAIN!!!..at Lau Pa Sat. I had Mee Goreng :)
After dinner, we chilled at Esplanade till 10pm.
Fahmi shared with us the knowledge he had learned from his religious classes.
Damn interesting n FRIGHTENNING!!
So guys, START TO REPENT BEFORE THE DOORS OF REPENT CLOSES!!
Otw back home, Fahmi's face was damn FUNNY!!! Shud have seen his expression. It was like some facing alot of debts XD
Instead the pic that I got, was STEAMED FACE!!! hahhahhaha
Damn...I've been forgetting people's name lately. Suffering from STM i guess XD
I didn't even thought of recording my match.
Nevermind, if I got into the team, I'll record the match with HIGH QUALITY VIDEO CAMS!!!
My holidays will last for about six weeks and the 1st week is going to end. Next week is class outing...Oh.M.G~.!!!
Alot of things to be done..SHIT!!! T.T
That's all for now. Wanna rest now.
Goodnight mates.