Sunday, September 21, 2008 @ 8:50 PM
Weee!!! Buying a7x tix!!! XD
Say AH!!!! guys!!!
Coz a7x is coming to Rojak land XD
Dat's ryte, AVEGED SEVENFOLD!!! XD
Anyway, I went to Bishan Junction 8 to buy the tix aft checking Sistic's website.
Guess wad.....I DIN NOE WHERE'S THE INFORMATION BOOTH!!! hahahaha
I was walking in cricles there before asking Nurul XD
THE COCK-EYE SAVIOR.....NURUL!!!
She saved my "life"/time/being look like an idiot/concession..hahahaha
ALL HAIL NURUL!!!!
ALL HAIL NURUL!!!
ALL HAIL NURUL!!!
Muahhahaha
Gotta give credits to you if wasn't for your assistance....I wud be able to get the tickets XD
FARANAH N ATIQAH!!! SORRY!!! Wasnt able to help you with your project. T.T
Now, I'm thinking should I go to the 19 oct gig. If I go, meet more rocker mates. However if my Secondary or Primary school mates wanna go out for Raya , I wud be wearing full dress >.<
Still thinking.....but I would not know anyone coz this time round going with new friends whom I have never met before except the vocalist I think T.T
Wad do you think??......
HAHAHAHAHA