Friday, February 20, 2009 @ 5:23 PM
Hey mates ^^
Ok...beware that this will be a long post xDDD
I went to a gig at FAD studio on sunday and I accidentally kicked a girl there XD
What i remembered bout her that she was wearing a blue and white hoodies. To my mates who might know here, tell her that Im sorry xDD
Didn't meant to kick her..hahaha
And 1 girl looks fucking familiar..hahaha
Looks like Aly's mum...i was like wtf lar !!!
hahaha
And she screams...only entered the room during the breakdowns...WTF ?? lolx
Told Snake about the incident...her reply, I AIN'T GONNA GET NEAR YOU!!! hahaha
And days after that..another random idea to write a song....inspired by Snake xDD
Her nick though...coz i was talking to myself what to write about for this post and Snake doesn't suit for a girl...Maybe Medusa?? Sedusa ? Naga ??..wait Naga damn fierce for a girl lar..lolx
Anyway, because of that, i started writing a song about it....kind of ar xDD
Title...Tina the Snake??
Hahahaha...open for anyone who wanna take that and make a complete song out of it xDD
Provided I'm done with it..wakakaka
Yesterday celebrated Ffe's, Zee's and Lena's birthday. It was FUN!!! I became all random and hyper ^^
Smeared cakes on their faces and took loads of pics...
Lena called me a bitch and Im being labelled as pretty boy by her and Saf now...wtH !?!??!?! >.<
Zwan and Lester are the pretty boys!!! NOt me !! lolx
but when everything settled down, I felt shitty..haish
No particular reasons though...
As i woke up this morning, worse....haish
FCUK!! FUCK!! hahaha
Okay, My twin and I are currently at NYP. We're not NYP students but who cares...hahaha