Tuesday, February 10, 2009 @ 7:56 PM
Me and Visa
-Aren't we fit ?? ;) -

Hey guys!!


Sorry that i haven't been updating this fucking blog for quite some time..hahaha

Been busy preparing for my exams and I'll be fucking busy during the holidays ^^

WIll be completing a song, having FO camp, going for course on home recording, rotting with my guitar and mates, composing and lastly, going to gigs !!! \m/

hehehe


I've been keep going to gigs lately and will be going to one or two on V'day ^^

Guess what people, I suddenly feel so fucked up..Haish

Those of you whom i usually chat on msn sorry that i've been quite quiet lately. It's either playing game or busy revising.


Gaaahhhh!!! Come exams!!! End fast!!


Another update about me is that I'm crashing into another poly ^^

Which poly...GUESS!! hahaha

If it's correct, I'll treat ya ice cream maybe x]

muahaha


I SOOO LOVE MY HAIR!!! hahaha


LENA!!! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME PRETTY!!! Roar!!!

Watch out on 19th feb GRRR~~~