Sunday, February 01, 2009 @ 1:14 PM
Party at Timbre

Last night party at Timbre was pretty much awesome \m/
Despite the fact i went there alone..Hahaha
It's alright...at 1st look like one fucking lonely guy but then, my friends are performing..PHEW!!! hahaha
Oher than that, their friends sat at my table too so I made new friends also.
AND I DIDN'T GO TO FIND GIRLS!!!
I'm fucking care-less about finding girls...i went there to see ASTRO NINJA!!! x]

Sadly, there are the 2nd last band. T.T
Still, it's kind of a relieve that my friends are performing xD

Finally I was able to support Madhatter properly xD
But how we knew each other was kind of funny..hahaha
It was through CFP =]
Ouh yar!! check out their myspace if you can. One word to say about their music..groovey =]

Anyway, they delivered an awesome show as expected ^^
Stereoshocked usually does too but Shahril wasn't in full shape to sing at his best. Even so, it was a good performance.
My mates (Adib and forgot the rest of their names >.<..SORRY!!!) and i got together and we headbanged like a real rock gig tothe beats of Scandal..winner of a Band competition by SP. After them, was finally..ASTRO NINJA!!!! hahaha I was standing in front of em at first. Then, a fucking photographer tapped me by the shoulder and asked me not to block him...WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!! COME ON!!! There's one part where Levan got his buts kicked by Dong..hahahaha That was funny XD
Better wear groin guard next time =]
Ouh yar..some of the new friends i've made are JOSH!! RUS!!! BRUCE!!! (one of the awesome and bad ass drummer i've seen ^^) Fino!!! Keith!!! (organizing gig today at art museum..free!! hahaha..but i cant make it. sorry >.<) Ibrahim!!! Punk!!! Mark!!! Visa!!! Ryan!!! Levan!! Don!!!Jamie!!! Sasha!! Sherwin!! Joceylnn!!! Sagami!!!
Lastly, A FUCKING MAT TRIED TO FIND TROUBLE WITH ME!!!!
ROAR!!! No balls...and stupid too. So, I'll pass.
I got a feeling that he thought i was Black Metal too cause he keeps shouting black metal sucks.
Guess what I was wearing guys.
FENDER!!!!
Credits that he'll ever get from me is that he was able to tickle my funny bone abit...hahaha
Anyway, these type of people should just die before they meet me.
Right saf ?? hahaha
The only one who saw my "I'LL KILL YOU" face so far and I'm not sure about my family though. Hmmm...