Sunday, March 22, 2009 @ 4:07 AM
Hey mates,

Yesterday was my birthday but I stayed at home throughout th whole day xD
hahaha

I know a sucky way to celebrate your birthday but I wasn't really in the mood of celebrating it. Maybe i was very tired so i need the rest or maybe because I've closed the hole of my lip piercing since I've planned to have both sides of my lips pierced by my birthday.

NVM!!! When the right side is healed, I'll pierced both side straighaway. Hahaha

Zane called me at about 8pm and asked me what i've done..hahaha
He was shocked when I told him that i was sleepingfrom 2pm to 7pm..hahaha

Wanted to go out in the night to chill with my brothers but too groggy to think about it and i didn' even know where to go and what to do. In the end, watch potter on 5.

Cant wait for the camp to be over so that I can tire myself completing my demos..haish

Yani going umrah this monday and Sara coming back from Vietnam. Cant see he off and wait for her arrival since i GOT PREP CAMP!!! shit...nevermind, nevermind. Can still see em after the actual camp and TINA!!! DRACONIAN ?!?! And was it still water or dark water ?? crap i don't remember. Later check xD hahaha

And thanks a lot for those wished me a happy birthday. Appreciate it =]

10th april Blindfold Heroes ep launch. I might be singing with Her Silent Wish if they are playing To Hell And Back ^^
hahaha
Just go up to the stage and take the mic...lolx

Anyway, till next time people ^^