|
Sunday, April 12, 2009 @ 12:34 AM
2 fucking awesome events that happened in a row. Thought of writing about em in two different post but i was so freaking tired on Friday night xD-10/04/2009-To those who thinks I don't go for Friday prayers, I actually DO alright !!!hahahaIt's because of my piercing and timetable that I didn't went for Firday prayers during my holidas and my 2nd semester. Anyway, went to Al-syafaah at Sembawang. After that, rest at home before gong to FAD studio at Bugis. I missed Deafening Silence performance..FUCK!!! hahaha2nd band was AGAINST ALL TYRANTS!!! The place was fucking cramp with cameramen / women and also it's packed till the end of the room !!! ><They ended their set with GONE FISHING, SEE YOU NEXT YEAR by Gwen Stacy.After that, IVORY!!! Awesome band..their original is really nice. Check em out on myspace...there's a part of the song i really like a lot xDThey ended with STICK STICKLY by ATTACK ATTACK! SO COOL!! We were all practically dancing when the techno part. I got pushed till i drop when I wanna hardcore dance =/What else...hmmmOUH!! I GOT TO SCREAM!!! hahahaThanks a lot Yan ^^ After em was I Killed Kenny. Nothing much i can say except that people disturb Ben as he's small and Wayne fell on his back durng the 2nd last song. Guess who was in front of him....A GIRL IN SKIRT!!! hahahI laughed when I saw it because it's like he's trying to peep through her skirt xDLmaoAnyway, next was Her Silent Wish. They didn't played to Hell and Back =(hahahaTheir last song was....HTML RULEZ DOOD. The whole place hardcore dance....both front and back xD During For The Better Ending set, the everyone was like trying to tear that motherfucking place up...hahahahaI sweat like a pig xDWhile waiting for Blindfold Heroes to perform, I went out to cool off and hydrate myself. I made new friends !! hahahaCharlie....and forgot the other two guys name...shucks ><Went back home with Ary and got to know that she knew Feroz!! Small world...hahhaaOuh yar, something funny happened.She had a headache. I actually wanna ask if she had knocked her head on something. However, i said, " Knock ya head." So, she just knocked it without hesistating. .....moment of silence.....Me: Why did you hit your head?Ary: You told me too.Me: No. I was asking ya..OMG!! HAHAHAHA!!! SHOULD HAvE CAPTURED THAT ON VIDEO AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE AND FACEOOK! lolx All the hardcore dancing and moshing has result abrasion!!! OMG!!! T.THaish....=11 April 09=Woke up at about 8.10am today. Rushed to pack my bag and get ready to meet Zane, Calista and Sheralin at Admiralty MRT station. The abrasion has gotten abit better.Ate at subway for the 1st time...lolxI was really not use to the way to order your sandwich so Sheralin helped me out. She recommened some nice sauces and toppings xDI had tuna ^^lolxIt was a 6 inch long sandwich....it feels like Whooper....okay, maybe even lesser than that. At least Whooper will make my stomach 1/4 or 1/2 filled but the sandwich....IT'S NOT EVEN THAT FILLING!! hahahaI doubt footlong can satisfy me...hahaha!!Wang Chang's stomach is way lower than mine but both of us usually have the same reaction after a few minutes of eating."I'm hungry."hahahah!!!After that went up to the 3rd floor to meet the rest of the year 1's, GLs, GMs and Seniors.We broke up into 2 groups because there were really alot of us and the tram aint that big to fit us all in it xDhahaha!!While finding a spot for all of us, meet up with my twin near 7-11..SO HAPPY!!! Been quite a long time since i last saw him. He's having Industrial Training Programme (ITP) and he's attached with a company which is organising the upcoming Youth Olympic ^^While at Sentosa I played volleyball, frisbee, threw people into the water, played monkey in the water, swam, sparred with Charles for a while and talked to Sharmaine, Priscilla abit, Kash, Cai Hong, Carolyn, Thuzar and not to forget MY KIAS!!!! ^^Ouh yar, my laopo threw sand into my eye when I carried her to the water =.=I know you don't wanna go in but there's no need to be violent T.Thahaha2nd time sand entered my eye and this time was the worse back when I was in primary 6 or 5 xDOuh, my thighs got cramped while I was swimming. It was a good thing that I was not far away from the shore and there was Wang Chang to help me out...PHEW!!! hahahaThen it started to pour at about 4 or 5 plus. We waited at the interchange and we CHEERED while waiting for it to end ^^HahhahaPUBLIC NUISANCE!! lmaoSo sad that not many could do the screamo version of bom cheeka bom xD lolxWashed up and went to vivo to have our dinner. We ate at the grand stand..and suddenly, out of nowhere....A CHEER BATTLE BETWEEN CLS AND TPSU..lolxWe are just a club and they were like occupying more than half of the seats xD lolxWhile they were cheering, my twin and I hardcore danced and danced to their rythm..LOL!!!You should see it really. Damn hilarious. Provocking em ? Hmmm...think so. They were supposed to stop but they kept on repeating their cheers...C'mon man !!! hahahaThere's a start and an end to EVERYTHING. Like it or not...it's gotta end.I thought 3 cheersfor em would stop them frm cheering but they started it again..OMG!! AGAIN!! PLEASE!! STOP IT!!! hahahaI think my kias know why i called him my twin. We're both are WAY crazy for others to comprehend xDhahahaDuring the camp, I held back abit because if I went all out, it won't be their camp. It'll be mine. I had my Freshmen Orientation Camp last year. Even though after the camp, I have a bit regret of not helping em about the cheers but it's past now. ^^hahaha...my randomness lives in my songwriting. I can make a song about everything but the beat kinda took from somewhere else. Unlike japanese singers, they can really write about anything >< Back to teh story...hahahaSomeone suddenly kicked a ball to them. They thought it was one of us and one of em was about to confront us. Fortunately, he was stopped by the group leaders. Thank god. My bloody side was just about to come out but if that do happen.OUH THE BLOOD! OUH THE BLOOD! OUH THE MASSACRE!! hahahaNot really boasting or anything. You should know what happens when you let rage take over your mind. Imagine you're controlling your rage and letting it out with every hit you can give to your opponent. Most likely, you'll aim somewhere that will kill him. If you dont make him fall, there'll be like 10 or even more hitting you. So you gotta make 1 blow, 1 kill kind of strategy to stay alive.To em, really good job in getting the numbers guys. You're way fucking better than SPSU..lmao1000+ participants for Freshmen Orientation Camp...hahahaha!!!Try to beat that xDAnyway, with numbers you could fill the air with your voices BUT!!! you forget another aspect of cheering. IT'S NO USE IF PEOPLE CAN'T HEAR IT!!! hahahaIt's was really unclear adn became a public nuisance. =/Other than that, gotta be able to control em. That was just 1 person and I know the others kinda feel pissed off too. 1 dared to make the move and the rest hold grudges...hmmmm If a riot starts, can you guys stop it? Stop em before they meet the 2 Grim Reapers from CLS xDJust kidding..hahahaAfter that, we started to move because we don't want the innocet to get hurt.Haish...i was walking slowly as i ate the fries from burger king...hahahaOe of the Seniors was like " EH, Nash hurry up. One of em told me they wanna start beating someone up."My reply was, " SO?" hahahaI know finding trouble...lolxWent back home after that. Tomorrow, I feel like gathering the KNA to attack. SO BORED!! hahahaOuh yea..gonna record the band's original in about 10 hours time at Zane's crib xD hahahaSO EXCITED!! Oky.. i hould go to bed now.Nights all ^^Ouh yar, the pictures of the Sentosa outing is on FACEBOOK!! lolx
|
|
|
|
|