|
Thursday, April 09, 2009 @ 11:43 PM
Hey all !!!Okay, i havent been updating for sometime but i think should now so that my friends from around the globe may know what is happening to me and so that it saves my fingers from all the typing...hehehe-6/4/09-I went to school for the Games day aka Day tour meeting. Keepers had their own station...freaking awesome game.CAPTURE THE FLAG!! Playing style like paintball but we're using water bombs instead...it's really cool !!After that, went to Marsiling hoping that i could get my lips pierced but the whole place is being closed as it is in renovation ><CRAP!!Walked back home and packed my bag before going to chalet at Aloha Changi. Azirwan's friends were the one who planned it. Nothing much happened as I came late. Just stayed up late by playing Counter-Strike and Dota...lmao-7.4.09-Left early to go to school to apply for my elective module. Good thing I could apply for Is seeing is believing because I WANNA GET A PAIR OF FREE CONTACTS!! lolxI know pathetic reasons but still I could get my eyes checked. Quite lazy to book for an appointment...hahahhaAfter that, went to th netball court to have a trial of the game. Once it's over, went back to the chalet and met one of their friends,Harun.I kinda locked myself from em for a while to complete a part of the band's original song for my little sis. I'VE DONE IT!!! Now, is the guitar riffs for the song ><. After that, I went downto the kitchen to see Pavi and Azura cooking. Harun was there too; talked to him in english at first but then it seems that he's more comfortable with Malay. Watched the TV till about 7 before starting the BARBEQUE!!! WOOHOO!!! Hand my hands dirty due to the charcoal and Im getting the hangof barbeque. Hope i wont forget how to do it as time past ><We ate together outside the apartment once all food has been cooked. I felt asleep while watching TV that night. I WAS FREAKING TIRED!!! ><-8 April 09-GAMES DAY!!! WOOHOO!!! I was 30 - 40 minutes late. Sorry Keepers !! ><> Didn't thought of calling her to join the Keepers since she didn't wanna go home till i was about to reach the netball court. LOLX!!! I told sheralin about it. And moments later, while doing the waterbombs, she joined us together with KASH and CAI HONG!! hahaha No one told em to come. They just came down and joined us xD lolx
The freshies playing the are kinda dead. Wanted to make em hyper but im not really sure how..hahaha How I wish my head thinks as fast as Jonathan's >< He helped me out when my group was down =/ ANyway, there was this one group GAIA!!! One of the guy could do the Captain's voice in Spongebob song. LOL!!! I WAS PRETTY AMAZED BY IT!!! hahaha
COOL!!! One guy from that group who ticked me off abit. Maybe it's his way when he meets someone new but I feel like whacking him till his parents couldn't recognize his face. ^^ Maybe he remembers me because of my lip piercing or something. Still, he fire that bloody water bomb at me....Haish Good thing I keep my cool...hahahaha Must not abuse the knowledge I've learnt by joining muay thai xD Last event of the day was Captainball before they were dismissed.
-9th April 2009- Sparda, Sheralin and Zane came over my house!!! Linus, Pei yun, Yun ting and Jia Hao couldn't make it for today outing. Miss all of em..the last person to reach was MARDIANA!!! lolx Camwhoring in the toilet right ? That's why you freaking late. Right ? Right ? hahahaha Anyway, I woke up kinda late so I couldn't cook beforehand. I cooked fried spaghetti for em. 2 batch of spaghetti as i boiled ALOT of em xD 2 and half packets..hahahahaha!!! They watched some movies while waiting for the food to be ready. Most of em are fond of cats except one; Mardiana...lolx Quite unexpected as it didn't cross my mind other than the TWINS!!! muahaha I REMEMBER WHAT I DID LAST RAYA !! LMAO !! After that, we took pictures before going to Ang Mok Kio Hub to play pool. Most of em have to go back home early so in the end, left Darren, Zi Yuan, Peggy, Shu Ying, Jenn, Nasir and me. Cheryl (a girl from Hornie) joined us later part of the game. Had dinner at KFC before going back home ^^
Ouh yar, CHOON MENG IS MY PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIEND!!! He's from my primary school and he remembered me when i showed him my primary school class photo..hahaha!! That explains why he looked so familiar to me xD SO HAPPY!!
That's all for now. Tomorrow my friend's are performing at FAD studio. BLINDFOLD HERO IS LAUNCHING THEIR EP!! Who wanna follow me ? =] Just text or call me aite ^^ SATURDAY GONNA GO SENTOSA!! WOOHOO!!!
Bye for now mates ^^
|
|
|
|
|