Thursday, April 02, 2009 @ 9:31 AM
Hey mates ^^

Im finally back from CLS FO camp.
It was really tiring but i had a lot of fun too.

Day 0
Bought motivational packs, sweets, and biscuits..lolx
Nothing much happened on that day other than briefing about the noght games; Angels and Demons.

Before I went to sleep, chat with Myra, Sara, Helen and my cousin, Annie.
Annie was quite angry coz Teja couldn't join the summer camp. Tried to comfort her but to no avail. haish..Hope she's feeling better now.

DAY 1
Woke up in the morning and by 8.30am, some kias have already reach the SAC foyer xD
Just mixed em up and started playing games.
When i got everyone from my group, I had 2 new faces.
Joel came late due to blood test and Nasir was the new face.
Tony/Thien Phu is the "unborn". Hahahaha..it's alright.
He went to WC group because he didn't know which group he's belonging to.

The group name they thought about was Sparda. It's a cool name..dn you think so xD
lolx
Should have tell em to change to Prata due to copy right reasons xD
lolx
Nevermind..hahaha...it's still a great and a fierce name. If it's prata, I would get hungry every minute...muahahaha

Guess what happened when I brought em to their bunks. The guys MIA !!! WTH !!!
I was freaking worried and only to find out that they went to the rock wall on their own ><
Phew! lolx

SP games started after lunch and they were quite blur at the 1st station. Can't blame em coz even Shiobak was like that right; Bao, Calista? ;] Hahaha

4th station (2nd game for SPARDA) forfeit, I was at the front finding the Tic Tacs in the flour and Nasir was at the back since he was very hungry xD
lolx

Shu Ying was surprisingly zai. She just took the tic tac with her mouth without hesistance xD
lolx
What touched my heart the most was the cheer that Mardiana thought of after the forfeit.
Where did you get that spirit from?
Where did you get that spirit from?
We got it from our Papa,
We got it from our Mama,
We got it, we got it
YEAH~~
It was really touching, I swear.

After that went to the 5th station (3rd game), where PEGGY FINISHED UP THE DRINK!!! She took the bread. She's good and i cant even do it *drawing circles on floor*

The 6th station (4th game for Sparda), I got chained and tortured till i had my stomach cramp ><
HATE EM FOR TICKLING ME NON STOP!!! hahaha

There were 6 stations but due to shortage of time, the last station had to be canceled xD
lolx

LUCKY KIAS!! I want em to have a mud bath ;]

Yes, yes. I know im a bad papa...muahaha

After dinner, we taught em some of the camp songs and played Angels and Demons. It was quite fun and thrilling right Sparda?? ^^
We relaxed at staircase, mistook for people from other clubs for night walk and lay low..hehehe

We got 31 i think..hahaha
It's alright that we didn't win. At least you had fun right beloved kias ? ^^
After that, supper and LIGHTS OUT!!

Day 2
Woke up at 6.45 or 7..wanted to brush my teeth 1st before waking up the kias. Instead, I accompanied Jia Sheng to their bunks coz of something =]
Just woke em up there before I went to bath.

I held on their breakfast because i wanna hear a food cheer from em. It work ^^
lolx
Some of the groups food cheer was previously used. I know that it cantbe helped but they thought of a food cheer even I didn't thought about.
I love food, Food love me
We are all a happy family
With a great big bite and a lick from me to you
Why wont you say that you're hungry too ? xD
Creative arent they ? hehe
After that taught em some songs again till lunch.
After lunch, brought em to Clarke Quey for a MASS BILLYBANJA and our TOWN GAMES!! hahaha

It was really tiring as the stations were quite far away. hahaha
And they finished the sandwich!!! OMG!!! I'm a failure!! LOL
I cant even finish the bread and they said that it's very tasty..lolx
GOOD JOB SPARDA!!!

The 2nd last game played a match with HORNIE.
Great work people. =]
You weren't a damn zai group but what made you different from em is because of teamwork and see cheering works. ALL HAIL SPARDA. hahaha

While having their dinner, I rushed to the 7-11 to buy 100 plus. Aiya...wanted to buy ice cream for em. Ouh yar, the reason I didn't let you guys buy the ice cream was because it would be unfair for the other group since they didn't bring any money along with em.

And to all previous GLs, I understand the sentiment that you guys felt when you hear em say thank you or even telling you to eat or drink 1st. I nearly cried when they thanked me..hahaha
IT'S NOT EMO but it's touching get it right !! RAWR!! lolx

AFter their dinner, the were gathered at T11a where the camp fire is. That's when my randomness and hyper kicks in..lolx
RUDI IS FREAKING CREATIVE!!! Friendship dance had the most actions ^^
hehehe
Bom cheeka boom...stole from other clubs (^.^)V
The korean style, Im not that sure coz i thought about it during the preparation of the camp. Just had yo behind the last word xD
lolx


And about the wave..i was just being freaking random.
After camp fire was Shim night >.<
GUESS WHAT MATES!!! I have to be the shim at the 11th hour. Zane coul fit into my muay thai shorts ><
CRAP!! hahaha
But I had fun entertaining the year 1's
Hehehe

Once that gross event was over, brought em all to FC 2 where the seniors told em sacry stories before despatching em for the night walk.
Wang chang, rudi and I was at the end point and we were freaking bored. So, we all played April fool pranks on em xD
lolx

Day 3
They had breakfast and they really looked tired. I know you guys didn't have enough sleep. So do i ^^
0 hours..lolx
I had no clue what the old boys are talking about xD
lolx
But thank you very much because you taught em a new game...lolx
Wakaka

Afetr breakfast, we commented about everyone on their back. After that, brought em to MLT 12. after that, another round of mass billy banja before having heart to heart session.
i think Mardiana was about to cry when she read our comments at the back of the photo =)
-pat her head- There there
And yea, I cried abit after hearing the last food cheer and spirit cheer. =]
I know we didn;t win anything. That's all right ^^
SPARDA WILL ALWAYS BE THE REMEMBERED.
MARDIANA and PEI YUN WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST FEMALE CAMPERS IN MY HEART.
and CHOON MENG WILL ALWAYS BE......CHAO AH BENG of the group!!! LOLx
just kidding. The photos will be on facebook. =]

The members of SPARDA are
=> Joel, Choon Meng, Jia Hao, Darren, Linus, Yun Ting, Pei Yun, Peggy, Zi Yuan, Jennifer, Nasir, Clarissa, Shu Ying, Mardiana and Felicia.

The photos are on Facebook ^^