Saturday, April 25, 2009 @ 10:33 PM
Hmmmm...what was I suppose to write in this post. I totally forgot bout it xD
lmao !

OUH YAR!!! Im finally going to get asnakebites. Supposed to go and get it today BUT i was so tired due to yesterday's training!! hahaha

What Reddy said was really true. IT WAS REALLY TIRING!! ><
Or was it because im OUT OF SHAPE!!
lolx

I cant even do 30 tiger push ups.....NOOB!! haish
Training just now and I still owe em 50 more push ups.
Sparred and did padworks.....FUCKING HELL!!!

I became like a blur ass..hahaha
Maybe i've lost the touch for being MIA all the time...haish.
I WILL IMPROVE!! Further more I have a physical test next year !! SHIT!! ><

Ouh yar! I learn a new game called I LOVE YOU GAME!! woohoo!! haha
DAMN FUNNY!!! xD
wakakaka!
Shall spread the game..kukuku


Apart from that, Im part of the upcoming Muay Thai Camp. Anyone interested, please join :D
I'll be a group leader AGAIN! hahaha
Have to teach em the basics.

Then, there's nightwalk i guess. Short of crew. Shall seek ASSISTANCE!! ^^
That's all for now. Busy me !! Learning, tutoring, training and composing...lmao !
Okay...i shall zip it for now. WIll not speak anymore. NIGHTS ALL!!