Friday, April 17, 2009 @ 9:37 PM
Woke up damn late today till i didn't go for Friday prayers and couldn't meet up with lil sis to start working on the next song. Nevermind, I can do it over the weekends.

Ouh yar, I let Wilfred hear our demo even though it's still in its initial stages. Despite the harsh feedbacks, he gave me ideas to improve it and I now have quite abit of ideas in doing so. Not only that, he made me fall in love with Eyes Set To Kill...lmao !
Gonna listen to As I Lay Dying soon. Any more...hmmm...not really.

Gonna meet Snake tomorrow to get Draconian songs...WOOHOO!! lolx
Hopefully we able to meet and get the songs xD
hahaha

Anything to say.......
Ouh, Lil sis wanna join Singapore Idol if I'm joining. Shit =.=
hahaha
I want her to join if she feels that she's ready. As more, I DOUBT I'M CUT FOR IT!!
Nevertheless, no harm trying right?
BUT it'll be on the freaking telvision!! ><
Good thing the coin landed tails when I flip it xD
I'll join the next season or when I feel I'm abit ready for it...hahaha