Sunday, April 19, 2009 @ 12:51 PM
Yesterday went to Pasir Ris to get DRACONIAN!!!! WOOHOO!!! hehehe

Met Tina for the 1st time...hahahaha
She was late BUT I know someone who comes later....right Pandy? x]

She knew it was me because of my hair ><
SHIT!!! I wanna record her shout something...hahaha
Got the idea from Zane when he posted about the Sentosa outing and the phrase well, from her own post...hahaha

Then we went off to Mac-Cafe. Guess what peeps, I FORGOT TO BRING CASH ALONG!!! hahaha!!! ><
OI TINA! Next time we meet, I'll treat you a drink from the cafe..hahaha
That's my thanks for the drink and food would be Fried PORK Rice. SET? xD
She got alot of awesome songs!!! woohOOO!! hahaha
Anti-flag, Arch enemy, Local bands and many more.
I didn't take the whole songs in her laptop because I wanna listen and get used to ones I have 1st...hehehe

Waited for Zul aka Alastor for like 3 hours !! hahaha
At 5pm, he called and said he's on his way but he reached Downtown East at about 8pm xD
hahaha!!
Another guy who comes way later than Pandy now..hahaha

So while waited for him, she played pet society while i chilled...should have brought my stationaries and song writing book ><
Nevermind....
Then we took pics. Few pics looked like DAJJAL xD

When he arrived at Downtown, I thought he was cocky at first but he's actually a funny guy and quite fun to talk to xD
Face...expressionless
Laugh...emotionless
LMAO!!!

So, from the cafe we went off to a nearby block and she just left her phone on the table =.=
It was a good thing that I TOOK IT!! haha
Since I LOVE to pull pranks on others, the chance was there...kukukuku
At the bus stop, then she realise that the her phone is not with her.
I wanna control my laugh and thought of making her go ALL THE WAY BACK to the Cafe to look for it..LMAO!!
Since I'm a "GOOD SAMARITAN", I just it back to her without her walking back to the cafe...hahaha!!

And I got knee-ed by her!!! ><
Ain't that painful :P
hahaha

Hang out with em till 9pm before heading back home together. I had a great day...hahaha
May we meet next time guys ^^
On the 16th May gig and also Rosewood's EP launch =)
Till then, TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF!!
Especially Snake =.=
Hahaha