Sunday, July 26, 2009 @ 10:44 PM
AFter a long time!
This post is just to prevent my blog from rotting. Then again, it has always been rotting =]
Lmao !!

Anyway, I went to RP on 24th of July. Attended a gig IGNITE where the best bands in the local music scenes are performing. Crowd went crazy when one band performed a cover by Linkin' Park back when they were Nu-Metal. They were even more crazy when Caracal and AVA performed. I two step like a pro...hehehe
And I'm not joking =]
HAHAHA!!

However, the stupid part is that I hxc dance in the moshpit. I didn't saw the hardcore pit. When Wayne told me on Saturday morning that bout 7 pure hardcore dancers were dancing at the back..I WAS LIKE FUCK!! WHY DIDN'T I SAW EM!! Haish

It was too late anyway. Came back home all smelly and with bleeding lips and injured eye. Found out there's a cut at the white area of the eye. Thank god no cuts on the cornea =]
I don't know if the guy did it purposely or accidentally but things like these happen in moshpits. So, BAN PUSHMOSHING!! lmao !!
BRING IN HXC DANCERS! xD
HAHAHAHA

Anyway, my right eye is feeling better now compared to yesterday.
Few of my friends were quite worried when they found out about it. There's nothing to be worried about aite =]
If I do really get blind,.....
CHANGE COURSE!! hahaha
Just kidding mum would kill me i think. Then again, I be better dead than alive. xD

Met Haikal at Macs. I didn't know he was William's secondary school classmates !! hahaha
It was really nice to see him again. The dude who sang love songs in primary school, sings metal now !! hahaha
Unexpected but it's not impossible =]

Alright, till here for now. 1st august HSW ep launch. Gonna dance like fuck =]
And I wonder where can I get the pictures of myself hxc dancing during gigs because I remember someone took a picture of me while I was dancing...alone!!! hahaha