Tuesday, July 28, 2009 @ 12:39 PM
Funny response !!
Alright. This morning, I slept late as usual BUT I was doing my work !!! Not playing games..hahaha

Talked to Lil sis when I saw her nick. It was " What do I really want from life?....I dont know"
Hahaha

She asked me that question too!! I was like...MUSIC!! Then, in the long run...STILL MUSIC!! hahaha

Music kinda gave me motivation and a path in life even though it is hard to be successful and all.

After that, she bombarded me with a BIG QUESTION!! lmao!
What would I do if I know that I'm dying tomorrow? Wow

Won't tell ya about it...muahaha
TOP SECRET!

Few minutes ago, I asked my friend the same thing. He replied, " I would rape a supermodel, rob a bank and kill a few people."
HAHAHAHA!!!

"If I found out that I won't die at the eleventh hour, I would be pissed because I've rape the supermodel for NOTHING!!" , he added. HAHAHAH!!!

That's all for now..going to class now.
See ya ^^