Thursday, August 27, 2009 @ 5:44 PM
Baybeats!!!
BAYBEATS IS TOMORROW PEOPLE!!! hahaha

BARRICADE is gonna perform at 7.30pm and on the last day there'll be FOR BETTER ENDINGS!! ^^

Gosh, my seniors are way more passionate than I am. Just you guys wait for my band's debut performance =]

DRUMMER O DRUMMER! Where have thy been hiding all this while ?
Shall my band's songs shake your desire to conqure this world.
okay...i'm crapping now. :D

2 papers down and I left 2 more!!!
After that, I've got attachment.....>.<
And I wont tell ya where :P
hehehe

If you ask, maybe I will...lmao!!

Anyway, had a hard time sleeping last night.
So, i started writing another song but I can't find the right words. Maybe because my mind's all over the place and I didn't concentrate on the main idea.

Hope to complete it by this holidays because the ending that I've got is so AWESOME!! Freaking ORIGINAL TO THE CORE!! :D
hehehe

To my mates whom are performing for that big event, ALL THE BEST GUYS :)
Do support when my band make its maiden voyage in the local music scene. We're a bunch of busy people and I HATE IT!!! >.<