Monday, January 04, 2010 @ 4:21 PM
I wanna tell her this but i can't bring myself to it.
I was talking to Qam while waiting in line to see the doc.
I thought that he would choose to move on but it turns out that he don't want.
Dear, please don't blame yourself for it. It was kinda inevitable if you look at the situation at all angles.
No matter what you do, you'll end up hurting the other party. I understand the situation and honestly, it's like an re-enactment for me.
Just that now I'm the bad guy.

I didn't want anyone else to walk the same path as me but by looking at it, Mark and Qam most likely will.

Qam is still shock about how things turned out and as for Mark, when he realize it, he'll keep feeling guilty about it.

Seems like I'll have to take my time before asking ya. Somehow, I feel sad but really, that's fine by me because I'm able to get to know you better ^.^
Somehow, Qam showed me that while I was talking to him.

When he told me that you're his first if you became his gf, thoughts of making you go with him suddenly surfaced but come to think about it again, it's like forcing you to do something you don't like. In addition, I'll be breaking your heart.....

Why God?!??! You answered my prayer but you gave me a tough challenge at the same time. I won't back down from it that I can assure you.

Anyway, I hope Andy would feel better later =]
Feel like joining em but knowing your attitude sayang, you'll be forcing me to rest HAHAHA!!
Like NOW!! hehehe
Can't wait to get my hoodie later !!
WOO!! hahaha

Ouh yar, if you know me in person, you would really thought that I would have just tell her on the spot but the thing is I really am not that good in conveying things like this sometimes.
I kinda hope she would read this.