Thursday, January 28, 2010 @ 3:07 PM
Tranquility and peace
Yesterday went to Pasir Ris park with Amy love, Enaa, Darrel, Nizam, Zyzy and Intan.
It was freaking peaceful and the scenery was AWESOME!!! I really enjoyed it as it took my mind out of my busy schedule for a moment.

The sad part is that I don't get to watch the sunset....hahaha

I really hope Amy love is feeling better now. I don't like the feeling of being unable to give a helping hand to her more than just being beside her T.T
Ouh well....

Anything else.....hmmm

Ouh, to whom this may be concern, I've forgiven ya and so stop crying. Like everyone say life's unfair/ a bitch. Don't dwell on your mistakes too much and learn from it to be a better person. I've moved on and have found someone. You'll find someone by the time I visit ya at States..hahaha

Okay, I think I've let one of the things that might be bothering me for the past few hours/days.
LMAO!!!

Not to forget about Darrel. Cheers to him for getting Siew Chin and for my brothers whom didnt get posted to any schools, DONT GIVE UP!!
Singapore's FUCKED UP and you CAN'T get a decent jobs with just O level cert. Ganbare!

Lastly, I hope to meet my mentor soon. Both of us been busy with our own life and we hardly meet up. Hope he's doing well too

CANT WAIT FOR TMR'S GIG!!!!