Wednesday, January 06, 2010 @ 3:21 AM
WOOHOO!! just now reach 100 posts sia!!
muahaha!
Anyway, yar I think I'm lovesick.

I wanna hear her voice again T.T
I wanna talk with her.
Hold her....argh !! Sheebye !
That time you miss me like fuck.
Now's my turn to say it, I FUCKING miss ya honey T.T

Aiya.....can't really concentrate...SHUT UP!!
Eye on the ball Nash.....FOCUS!!!

xNashx : Naruto, I want you to spy on her. Protect her okay ? But if you check her out when she's changing, I'll kill ya with my hollow form.......

Naruto: he he he he....okay, I understand. No need to be violent V (^.^) V Peace!! No war ?!?!?

Aizen: I don't trust him. Let me go instead.

xNashx: YAR RIGHT!! Then you can take advantage of the situation with your Shikai. _l_

Aizen: *shit he knows my plan*

xNashx: I heard you.....ASSHOLE!!

Jugoku Shoujo just sent Aizen to Hell................

Hell girl: Master, I think she'll command me to send you to hell when she see this post........

xNashx: I've got a feeling that it will happen too.........

*Later you going to die you know*

Everyone: *shivers*