Monday, February 01, 2010 @ 5:20 AM
HAHAHAHA!!! so many posts in 1 day !!

Let's see if I can calm myself if I write here

AMY!!!!
I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU ALOT!!!!!

I know I sound so lovesick but can't help. Heart's yearning to be by her side....
Ouh well, let's see how this week gonna past.
She gotta prepare for her tests too.
Hope you do well for it.

Stay strong........asshole
Still can see her again on the weekends what!!

And this is not helping at all.....Imma try napping instead now.
If that doesn't work either, maybe I doodle somewhere............

P.s. It's only been like 6 hours since we last met.