Thursday, February 25, 2010 @ 9:32 PM
I'm screwed...mentally and academically
I'm screwed because of my paper tomorrow.......looking through the past year papers; ALL SO TOUGH !!

Anyway, I'm blogging now because I think my mind on songwriting mode. Been jacking mind since weekends or this morning I think.

Keep thinking about sorrow, despair and hatred.

For your information people, I do that when I'm writing something which I have not experience yet. So to get the raw feelings, I start jacking my own mind up. Thank god I'm not suffering from depression even from all those jacking and also that 1 year of sadness.
Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I don't know and I don't fucking care xD
Hahaha

FUCK YOU LA MIND!! Concentrate!! I think Amy's gonna so kill me when she reads this..hahaha!!

1st thing, See la. BLOG SOME MORE!! Like you damn distracted only.
hahaha!!