Monday, February 01, 2010 @ 2:06 AM
Is that your superpower ? Oo
You wanna know something?
You're really awesome and extremely sweet.
Just by listening you made feel okay even though you're not a good advisor but the bottom line is that YOU MADE ME FEEL COMPLETELY BETTER!!!

Sickness: Sudden built up of anger
Reason: Unknown
Cure: Talk to Amy love

Seriously, my mind went blank after I told her and I was surprisingly calm too.
I think the sickness was at the peak when I was on the way from Yishun to Sembawang..lmao
It dropped to 80% when I reach home.
When I was typing it on my phone (even before I send it to her), dropped to 0%
LMAO!! Cool shit right !?!?!

Maybe it's one of her skills ?
Naruto term- Justu
Bleach term- Zanpakuto (not even shikai or bankai mode yet)
Poke' mon term - Poke' Power
Digimon term - Digipower
Legend of Legaia term - Mystic Arts
Final Fantasy term - Overdrive/ Trance mode/ there's really a lot xD

Yes, I play a lot of games xD
hehe

Anyway, I love you baby and will be missing ya ALOT T.T