Thursday, February 11, 2010 @ 1:33 AM
SN2 reaction is very unique.

The nucleophile anal the substrate and it cum out the leaving group at the same time.
The less clothes the substrate is wearing and being attached to a good leaving group, the faster anal attack is.

Type of lubricant also enhances the speed of the attack.
Polar protic lubricant will cage the clothes and leaves the nucleophile naked. Thus, increasing the efficiency of the attack.

-by Effendy, Rahmat and Nashrul (Wasabi Bros except Rahmat)
*Hidup sejiwa, kau mati aku tengok*

HAHAHAHAHA!!
That's one way of making your educational voyage much more exciting
hehehe

Or Maybe Darrell way would be
Anal-ing a boy will make him cum at the same time.
The lesser clothes he wear, the faster I can initiate the backside attack.

LOLX!!
Darrell if you're reading this, I'm just kidding ^^

After completing my report, I was seriously mentally exhausted. Couldn't study for my test which was at 3pm. No regrets if I did really badly for it because I really couldn't do anything about it.

So bored now....gonna eat soon. Told Amy love that Imma rest early today. Seems like I won't....hahaha!
Sorry baby. ><
And that girl seriously have to take good care of herself. Damn =.=
Copycat. Don't take meds.
I'll force you to take em when I see you again ^^
hehehe

Shit, I think a lot. I should stop thinking for sometime because it's killing my brain cells!!

Rahmat, Do you wanna perform at Moberly ?? :D
LANTAK KAU LAR!!
hahaha

Anyway, stay tune for SN1, E1 and E2 reactions ^^

Ouh yar, I think Imma leave SOA. Fucking asshole to the core. You and Nat can both die. Seriously. I leave em the nice way...just scream badly and they'll boycott me. :D
hahaha!
Nice plan right ?? ^^

Can someone help me fight Wrath and Envy ?
Cheebye to the core la. These two motherfuckers won't leave me alone. If I were to use alchemy on them Wrath will repel and Envy can disguise himself even as a baby so I can't really anyhow shoot him.
I run away, Wrath's Ultimate eye or was it spear can catch up with me freaking fast =.=
Because of that I'm not touching the game until I can find a way overcoming such an imbalance duo. Can't seek help from Al also because he's being captured T.T