Monday, February 08, 2010 @ 1:31 AM
You aim me ? FUCK YOU!!! I aim me.
Went to gig at blackhole today and there was pretty much miscommunication between Amylove and I. I felt quite bad after finding out that she has bought a ticket for me after I've bought it!! However, on the way home, Andy told me to think that she bought for me and I've spent 10 bucks on nothing....lolx
That made me feel better...haha

Anyway, gig was fun. Had a great time with the rest even though I failed during breakdown xD
I said the phrase damn late !!!
HAHHAHA!!!
Ouh yar, 1 asshole went around and aim people. Chibai max.
You come near me, I make sure I sidekick your head and give you permanent concussion. My valentine's present for ya ^^

Okay, now I feel like a keyboard warrior. I think after I tell Amylove about it then I let you guys know about it =]

Anyway, I'm not sure if I've been thankful enough for what has been happening in my life. The invincible man above has done a lot of things for me lately but I've never been thanking him. Even though I've scolded/cursed him, he was pretty patient. I'm still here blogging and breathing...muahaha!!
Okay, get to the point.

I wanna thank you for giving my mum strength to get away from evil clutches of abuse.
Thank you for helping my mum when things go wrong.
Thank you for making my brother a bit more chillax as compared to his fanatic self in the past.
Thank you for giving me the chance to meet friends who are like my very own family but was strangers initially.
Lastly, thank you so much for giving me the chance to meet AMY love!!!