Tuesday, March 16, 2010 @ 12:34 AM
Hmmm....I've moved on
I own neither a bike nor a driving licence.
My bands are low profile unlike his.
Maybe guitar skill-wise he's better than me.
More romantic than me?
Fail more epicly than me?
Much more funnier than I am?
Able to spent time with you more than me?

But one thing is for sure....Me hotter than *cough* HAHAHAHA!!!
Much more cuter than....
Much more gentleman than.......
Much more matured than......
Even though I showed my child-like self when we were together

Even so, I understand that you like the spotlight la babe. xD
Don't worry with him you'll get all the attention.

By the way, why do you change to suit with the other party whom you're dating ?
Did you know that you're just losing your true self?
And apart from that, many will notice about it. Just a matter of time.
Better do some soul searching before salvation seems impossible and from what I can observe you're quite famous in the scene :)

I didn't know how you could shape shift and adapt to my way of life but when the truth surfaced, I realize now that she's one in a million and seriously, no one can be like her. In addition, you're just a carbon copy. Wait....worse than that. Wannabe.

Just like her, I'm one in a million :)
Only immature and dumb people can't see that.

I dare you to admit that you've dump and cheated on me :D
Guys realize our mistakes and say it to others even if it destroys our reputation.
So, can you truly call yourself a guy trapped in girl's body ?
Without manhood and dick, well that just make you a girl doesn't it ? hahahaha!
Contradiction la babe.

Anyway bear this in mind, if you treat him or any other guy like how you treat me.
No slap or words will be thrown at you as a wake up call.
My simple jabs will land on you as a friend and brother (if you regard me as one) because that's what guys do to wake each other up.

If you think you're insane, I really suggest you seeing a psychiatrist?
It really helps you know :)

Ouh yar, why can't you just be straight up with it ?
Just say that another guy is in the picture.
Vhy? Vhy la dey?


I've wasted a bullet which has 'GIVE YOUR ALL' engraved on it on the wrong person.
I've been betrayed.
I've been stabbed in the heart and at the back simultaneously
Fuck up feeling but now I know who my friends are and a lesson is learnt.

To my brothers, sisters, close friends and whom have all been there for me, I thank you all :)
And don't be so uptight about the arrangement la...HAHAHA!